Genesis Systems believes that outside of personnel and trade secrets, intellectual property is one of the most valuable intangible assets that a company owns or invests in: In the domains of medical and aerospace, initial patent filings are critical to entry into the market space: to that end, we have supported clients in the following areas:
- Development of new intellectual property
- Creation of product concepts that are the foundation for new filings
- Documentation of specific attributes, processes and features that are the basis for the claims sections of patent filings
- Patent review for development of competitive products to avoid infringement on the existing Intellectual Property
- Patent review to see what product space exists to develop new products in
- Client support through the filing process to ensure that the filing is a timely and smooth as possible
In the sections below this tab, is a partial list of patent applications and grants that principals and engineers of Genesis Systems have been involved in for our clients.